I swung by Yahoo!’s company store a few days ago and was flabbergasted to learn someone — yes, one person — had scooped up all 1,000 remaining Insta-Yodel Buttons off the store shelves and out of the stockroom, all at once! Wow. Here I thought I was going to be the big spender by purchasing a dozen of the smile-inducing, sing-songy desktop toys. Now I’ll have to find another fun gift to give until the next shipment arrives… Hmmm, what would be as much fun as a ginormous button that yodels in five musical styles, from rap to reggae? Listen to the yodels in the video above and let me know if it inspires any exciting, brand-merchandise ideas. Thanks!
MORE WAYS TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH NICOLE
- My @pwc_llp L&D Content Curation team has a full-time job open. You can work from home and possibly collaborate wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… ~ posted 18 hours ago
- Still in awe that @PwC_LLP executive coaches lead weekly, live, 20-min meditation virtual calls during our workday… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… ~ posted 1 day ago
- How do you use art to help people learn? #visualizepi #piday #HappyPiDay https://t.co/F3K9N1bs5B ~ posted 3 days ago
- Walking = good Walking meetings = better Walking meetings with a fun, inspiring street-art installation as the dest… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… ~ posted 1 week ago
- RT @cecilia_tse_nyc: Well-being isn’t simply for when you “have time”. It’s even more critical when you feel like you don’t #bewellworkwel… ~ posted 1 week ago
Nicole's Latest Flickr Photos