I swung by Yahoo!’s company store a few days ago and was flabbergasted to learn someone — yes, one person — had scooped up all 1,000 remaining Insta-Yodel Buttons off the store shelves and out of the stockroom, all at once! Wow. Here I thought I was going to be the big spender by purchasing a dozen of the smile-inducing, sing-songy desktop toys. Now I’ll have to find another fun gift to give until the next shipment arrives… Hmmm, what would be as much fun as a ginormous button that yodels in five musical styles, from rap to reggae? Listen to the yodels in the video above and let me know if it inspires any exciting, brand-merchandise ideas. Thanks!
MORE WAYS TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH NICOLE
- Yes, it's a great place for #leadershipdevelopment! PwC: #23 on @FortuneMagazine 100 Best Companies to Work For 2017 beta.fortune.com/best-companies… ~ posted 1 week ago
- I find this even more hilarious now that I'm a mom working from home! #WorkFromHome telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter… ~ posted 2 weeks ago
- #NewParentTip: travel with your baby before the 6-month mark (pre-solids, pre-crawling). We had the most amazing… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… ~ posted 1 month ago
- What a treat: meeting @staceycfink in person after meeting online in #buildyourbrand virtual training I co-taught w… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… ~ posted 1 month ago
- I'll be tweeting #LeadershipDevelopment insights for the next hour from this "Creating A Life That Matters" talk vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… ~ posted 5 months ago
Nicole's Latest Flickr Photos