I swung by Yahoo!’s company store a few days ago and was flabbergasted to learn someone — yes, one person — had scooped up all 1,000 remaining Insta-Yodel Buttons off the store shelves and out of the stockroom, all at once! Wow. Here I thought I was going to be the big spender by purchasing a dozen of the smile-inducing, sing-songy desktop toys. Now I’ll have to find another fun gift to give until the next shipment arrives… Hmmm, what would be as much fun as a ginormous button that yodels in five musical styles, from rap to reggae? Listen to the yodels in the video above and let me know if it inspires any exciting, brand-merchandise ideas. Thanks!
MORE WAYS TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH NICOLE
- Indeed, I’ve thrived at @PwC_LLP during my first year as a first-time mom thanks to our firm’s emphasis on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… ~ posted 1 week ago
- The effort (or process) put in matters as much, if not more, than the outcome that results. #feedback #leadership… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… ~ posted 1 month ago
- MIT Research: 150 people watched 1 of 3 variations of cybersecurity video: 8 min, 11 min interrupted w/ 3 tasks, 1.5x speed #learning2017 ~ posted 1 month ago
- Add this perspective to your #curation value proposition! #Learning2017 #PwCcurates twitter.com/mcfraserelvira… ~ posted 1 month ago
- What a way to cultivate learners’ agility, cross-team collaboration & professional development! #learning2017… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… ~ posted 1 month ago
Nicole's Latest Flickr Photos