I swung by Yahoo!’s company store a few days ago and was flabbergasted to learn someone — yes, one person — had scooped up all 1,000 remaining Insta-Yodel Buttons off the store shelves and out of the stockroom, all at once! Wow. Here I thought I was going to be the big spender by purchasing a dozen of the smile-inducing, sing-songy desktop toys. Now I’ll have to find another fun gift to give until the next shipment arrives… Hmmm, what would be as much fun as a ginormous button that yodels in five musical styles, from rap to reggae? Listen to the yodels in the video above and let me know if it inspires any exciting, brand-merchandise ideas. Thanks!
MORE WAYS TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH NICOLE
- I, too, am more productive when I #workfromhome: Why Working From Home Is a Future-looking Technology gsb.stanford.edu/insights/why-w… (@stanfordbiz) ~ posted 1 week ago
- Unlearning old #habits Is essential for #innovation. Ask 4 questions to see beyond how things have been in the past: ww2.kqed.org/mindshift/2017… ~ posted 3 weeks ago
- Proud that @PwC_LLP @Timothy_F_Ryan is leading this #diversity initiative & sharing our unconscious-bias training! mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/12/bus… ~ posted 1 month ago
- Excited for what this means for #LGBT community & my friend @amitpaley, a caring, authentic, ambitious & ethical guy thetrevorproject.org/pages/amit-pal… ~ posted 1 month ago
- I love how @facebook uses a #strengths mindset in its job-candidate interview process. fastcompany.com/40408179/im-fa… #hiring #jobinterview ~ posted 2 months ago
Nicole's Latest Flickr Photos