I swung by Yahoo!’s company store a few days ago and was flabbergasted to learn someone — yes, one person — had scooped up all 1,000 remaining Insta-Yodel Buttons off the store shelves and out of the stockroom, all at once! Wow. Here I thought I was going to be the big spender by purchasing a dozen of the smile-inducing, sing-songy desktop toys. Now I’ll have to find another fun gift to give until the next shipment arrives… Hmmm, what would be as much fun as a ginormous button that yodels in five musical styles, from rap to reggae? Listen to the yodels in the video above and let me know if it inspires any exciting, brand-merchandise ideas. Thanks!
MORE WAYS TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH NICOLE
- Insight: such lists erase the privilege & access that allow some of us to take career risks & be entrepreneurial in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 4 days ago
- I finished @kenblanchard’s #servantleadership in business course on @lynda. Ask this self-reflection question often… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 2 weeks ago
- Overjoyed that my 22-month-old sweetie brought me half a dozen books, one after another, to read to him as soon as… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 2 weeks ago
- My 1st #nextbigideaclub book box arrived just in time for @pwc_llp’s relax-and-rejuvenate weeklong July 4th holiday… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 2 weeks ago
- Behind-the-scenes 👀 at our videoshoot where @PwC Assurance Partner and L&D Strategy Council Chair Ron Cofield & I s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 4 weeks ago
Nicole's Latest Flickr Photos