I swung by Yahoo!’s company store a few days ago and was flabbergasted to learn someone — yes, one person — had scooped up all 1,000 remaining Insta-Yodel Buttons off the store shelves and out of the stockroom, all at once! Wow. Here I thought I was going to be the big spender by purchasing a dozen of the smile-inducing, sing-songy desktop toys. Now I’ll have to find another fun gift to give until the next shipment arrives… Hmmm, what would be as much fun as a ginormous button that yodels in five musical styles, from rap to reggae? Listen to the yodels in the video above and let me know if it inspires any exciting, brand-merchandise ideas. Thanks!
MORE WAYS TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH NICOLE
- An unparalleled, consistently excellent, tech-enabled #customerservice experience with @1800CONTACTS keeps me reord… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 2 weeks ago
- This is a must-read. “Though women and men enter the workforce in roughly equal numbers, men outnumber women nearly… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 3 weeks ago
- I’m #pwcproud to play a small role in upskilling all of @PwC’s 276,000 people! We’ll roll out different programs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 month ago
- Getting my #bewellworkwell sitting-yoga stretches on in my cross-country flight’s exit-row middle seat. Will arrive… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 month ago
- Ending amazing 2nd week facilitating strategy sessions at Fall Partner Experience for @PwC’s owners & investors! 🧡… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 month ago