I swung by Yahoo!’s company store a few days ago and was flabbergasted to learn someone — yes, one person — had scooped up all 1,000 remaining Insta-Yodel Buttons off the store shelves and out of the stockroom, all at once! Wow. Here I thought I was going to be the big spender by purchasing a dozen of the smile-inducing, sing-songy desktop toys. Now I’ll have to find another fun gift to give until the next shipment arrives… Hmmm, what would be as much fun as a ginormous button that yodels in five musical styles, from rap to reggae? Listen to the yodels in the video above and let me know if it inspires any exciting, brand-merchandise ideas. Thanks!
MORE WAYS TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH NICOLE
- Interesting way to leverage technology in #learning. Any other companies ditching #elearnings in favor of #apps? computerweekly.com/news/224022833… ~ posted 4 weeks ago
- Just heard this fascinating @npr segment on artificial intelligence ramping up in newsrooms. Smart solution. #ai wbur.org/hereandnow/201… ~ posted 1 month ago
- My L&D org is hiring! This role is virtual so you can be located anywhere in the US. We are looking for a Communiti… lnkd.in/gzKeRSM ~ posted 1 month ago
- Glad to see the #arts regaining prominence: Tech firms are forgetting about #STEM and focusing on STEAM qz.com/1034720 #liberalarts ~ posted 1 month ago
- So proud of my 5 summer #interns, who completed their 8 weeks with @pwc_llp today! Can't wait to see how they devel… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… ~ posted 1 month ago
Nicole's Latest Flickr Photos