While jogging home, I noticed this trifecta of my favorite things to photograph — the Golden Gate Bridge, a sunset, and a reflection — in a rustic window near Crissy Field’s Warming Hut.
MORE WAYS TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH NICOLE
- Fantastic #udemyforward2020 talk by @Levymarkj on “Creating #belonging and connection anytime, anywhere” with examp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 month ago
- Going stir crazy from foregone daily strolls & bike rides as we hide indoors from California’s toxic wildfire smoke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 month ago
- Preschool homeschooling Day 121: Shoutout to my parents for taking our 4-year-old explorer and animal-lover on his… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 month ago
- What an energizing way to start my day: A power-hour webinar on #psychologicalsafety with @timothyrclark from Leade… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 2 months ago
- Impressed by CEO’s decisiveness & empathy in making #GOOG the 1st major U.S. corp to embrace #WFH thru July 2021 du… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 2 months ago