While jogging home, I noticed this trifecta of my favorite things to photograph — the Golden Gate Bridge, a sunset, and a reflection — in a rustic window near Crissy Field’s Warming Hut.
MORE WAYS TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH NICOLE
- I ❤️ working for a firm that invests in equipping all our people with the leadership skills needed to thrive. Excit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 month ago
- I appreciate @Bob_Wachter’s local insights contextualized by big-picture news coverage. Take a few minutes to read… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 month ago
- Thank you @ElliottAlmond for diving into this story for the @mercnews on Sunday. twitter.com/ElliottAlmond/… ~ posted 1 month ago
- RT @franciskong: 4 Things we cannot recover in life: (anon) 1. Words. After they are said. 2. Moments. After they are missed. 3. Actions. A… ~ posted 1 month ago
- Aside from the frustration of people onshore advocating for their coronavirus-striken relatives aboard… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 month ago