MORE WAYS TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH NICOLE
- An unparalleled, consistently excellent, tech-enabled #customerservice experience with @1800CONTACTS keeps me reord… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 2 weeks ago
- This is a must-read. “Though women and men enter the workforce in roughly equal numbers, men outnumber women nearly… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 3 weeks ago
- I’m #pwcproud to play a small role in upskilling all of @PwC’s 276,000 people! We’ll roll out different programs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 month ago
- Getting my #bewellworkwell sitting-yoga stretches on in my cross-country flight’s exit-row middle seat. Will arrive… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 month ago
- Ending amazing 2nd week facilitating strategy sessions at Fall Partner Experience for @PwC’s owners & investors! 🧡… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 month ago
Tag Archives: cupid
This Christmas-collides-with-Valentine’s Tree struck me as odd when I saw it last month at Sunshine City, a Tokyo shopping mall. Why is the tree plastered with silver Cupids, hearts, stars, and pink garland?